Friday, October 14, 2011

Don't judge me

Q: How stupid can I be?
A: Shockingly stupid

Is it my fault that a tiny, malnourished puppy could EASILY be mistaken for either a boy or a girl?
Is it my fault that in my former life I mistook my unspayed female cat for a neutered male one, had already named it Milo, and decided to keep the name?
Is it my fault that I've never owned a dog before?
Is it my fault that I don't walk around looking between the legs of dogs to compare sex organs?
Is it my fault that I mistook Simon's lady parts for a very immature male part?

THE ANSWER TO ALL QUESTIONS IS NO!

So please don't judge me when I tell you that my darling little boy Simon is actually a girl, and it only took me 4 months to figure it out.

I've already done the female-animal-masculine-name thing, and I'm not doing it again! Henceforth the puppy will be named Ginger in honor of her gorgeous red locks and my penchant for those blessed with red atop their head.
In my defense I would like to remind all of my readers that through my intelligence, hard work and natural intuition I cured this dog of not one, but TWO deadly illnesses, and nursed it back to health when it was on the brink of starvation.

I really wouldn't blame you if you judged me for this one; I already have.




No comments:

Post a Comment