Monday, November 23, 2009

Damn, I got tolled

Currently, this little, seemingly innocent, contraption is the bane of my total existence. Everyday I feed the pavement with my nickels, quarters and dimes. It has left me in sheer panic as a realize I have lost my money to the ground, or misplaced my last dime, or to discover that I have accidentally wound up in the "exact change" lane when all I have is my crumpled dollar bill. I am the guilty driver who must put on the flashers and frantically press the help button until some toll god somewhere on the opposite end of that ancient looking call box takes pity on me.
Let the countdown begin:

T-MINUS 7-10 business days until my toll card arrives. Believe me, all the 6am commuters passing through the 400 toll are as excited as me.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that you even took the time to snap a photo! did you blog as well while you were sitting and waiting for the toll god to come help? have people blown at you yet?

    ReplyDelete