Thursday, November 19, 2009

How to waste a tremendous amount of time


Just moved into my new place. The entire ordeal was exactly that... an ordeal. Moved from a nice little one bedroom into a two bedroom to share with my little sister. There was some serious miscommunication between us and the management, so we spent the entire first few days trying to move our stuff in around the painters in an attempt to rid ourselves of key lime green and electric blue walls.

So I spent forever agonizing of paint colors, literally raped the color swatch wall at Home Depot, and this is what I ended up with.

The first picture is my room before being repainted: and then my room after being painted. Except for a little more light do you notice the difference? Yep... me neither.




No comments:

Post a Comment