Friday, December 4, 2009

All I want for Christmas.... from yoooooou!!!!! (the song, get it?)



First week in December means the beginning of my Christmas shopping extravaganza! The first few weeks, I refer to them as the "warm up" involves me entering stores only to find a myriad of items for myself. Its astounding to me how much great stuff there is out there!!! I can only picture the fine intellectual specimens that sit in their plush office chairs designing these products while they think to themselves "yes, yes, why that will make a lovely gift. There must be hundreds, nay, thousands in the general public that will simply salivate for; insert one of the following items here (_____)

Not that great until you realize it doubles as a piggy bank





and who wouldn't want a set of action figures featuring broccoli and bacon?






Bring life to any party or social outing! I predict the mustache will be the "must have" accessory of 2010




Any hostess, especially me, would die for this clever cutting board.




No comments:

Post a Comment