Sunday, July 24, 2011

Spider Meets Microsoft Draw

Crisis' here are on hold here. Life semi back to normal, and will hopefully stay that way. Thanks to everyone for the support!

I have discovered Microsoft Draw. Now I can provide you guys with additional commentary and overall enhanced blogging awesomeness.

I would like to introduce everyone to Fred. He is my new roommate. I don't really feel like I had much of a choice in the matter as Fred built his very own in-law suite directly outside my outhouse. If I evict Fred I am petrified he will relocate to the outhouse where the overall visibility is greatly reduced. At least where he is now I can keep in eye on him. I have wishfully named him Fred; if Fred turns out to be a lady, with babies.....


Please note the pencil I have drawn in to portray the scale of his massive bulk. I am not exaggerating. I swear.

2 comments: