Monday, July 11, 2011

The MFZ

Welcome to my Mange Free Zone or MFZ. Every single treatment I have researched involves vacuums and dryers and pesticides. I don't own a single a single one of these things, nor do I have any clue how to acquire them. My only solution is the 22 day quarantine. EVERYTHING has been stripped, and washed and is now hanging on clothes lines outside. However, its been raining for the past three days, and there appears to be no end in sight. So I'm living in the tent since all my linens and mattresses are locked away, and until the rain stops and things can dry I'm wearing my only Mange Free Clothing.


My MFZ is pretty spiffy though. Please note bag of benadryl taped to the outside, mange mittens to prevent nighttime scratching and antibacterial hand gel to use before entering the MFZ.

I WILL BEAT THIS!!




No comments:

Post a Comment