Sunday, July 17, 2011

Follow the Leader...I mean Blogger

Are you following this blog? Well you should! I've become addicted to the blogspot stats, so I can see the various countries people are following me from, and how often the blog is viewed. I'm so flattered and excited that this has taken on such international interest (hopefully not criticism)!! Anyway, if you are popping in from time to time to see what I'm up to then I encourage you to become a blog follower. Its nice to know the audience I'm writing to, and never hesitate to leave a comment or suggestion. I'm always open to suggestions on posts, answer questions, or providing more pictures. I don't know, is this cheating? It does sort of feel like cheating. Is part of having a blog being solely responsible for coming up with witty and original posts?

I'm warning you now, if you don't help me out here I'm going to spend the next two years posting pictures of baby animals, and of me carrying various objects on my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment